Since 1980, the International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM) has been the leading membership association for HR information management professionals and offers you a unique community that blends education, collaboration and professional certification. IHRIM is committed to advancing the profession by:
• Providing unparalleled education and professional development opportunities through our conference, educational courses and webinars. These offerings foster intelligent HR system investments and effective solutions to business challenges.
• Offering a certification program – the Human Resource Information Professional (HRIP) – that allows experienced professionals working with HR information systems to be recognized for their knowledge and experience.
• Facilitating an HR information management community for the sharing of best practices, professional collaboration and networking in person and virtually through CORE, our member generated online community.
• Supporting the Human Resource Information Management (HRIM) Foundation, a nonprofit organization that promotes scholarships, research and education to drive innovation, and the use of technology and information management in the HR profession.
IHRIM provides unbiased information on cutting-edge HRIM solutions via:
• IHRIM's annual HRMS Strategies Conference and Technology Expo, which delivers the perfect blend of networking, education and technological solutions for issues facing HR and HR systems professionals today and in the future.
• Access to HR systems and solutions vendors, who can provide product information to help members decide what strategic investments to make.
• Publications that provide the knowledge members need in the rapidly changing world of HR information and technology.
• Online access to HR technology job opportunities.