IHRIM Florida Community
Together with senior executives from corporations, non-profits, governmental organizations and academia, we will outline the needs of the community and develop educational programs and resources to help members of the chapter achieve success in managing a changing workforce. Board positions are available for your chance to take a leadership role during this exciting time in the industry.
Why the Local Community is Important to You:
- Get spotlighted personally & professionally, among your peers & expanded Sphere of influence
- Make a difference for you & your company’s bottom line
- Increasing your reach to our HR Tech Sphere of Influence
- Vendors get closer to customers
- Broad base of Alliances
- Industry Analyst, Consulting firms & other strategic HR Alliances
- Executive/practitioner advanced knowledge & education in Human Capital Management & Technology
"Your sphere of Influence will dictate your destiny"
- Edward DeValle, CEO - AMG International, Forbes Latam
For more information on how to get involved in IHRIM's Florida Community, contact IHRIM Board Members:
2017 Florida Community Dates:
Board Members Happy Hour
Registration for April’s event coming soon!
September 14, 2017