Rob responded, “There are so many reasons to participate in this special event developed by people with hands-on-experience with analytics in human resources. Probably the best way to highlight why this event is unique and why you should attend is to share the following discussion I posted in the IHRIM LinkedIn Group: What Makes IHRIM’s Workforce Analytics Forum in San Francisco on October 16, 2013, DIFFERENT from all the others?”
- Engage in a Workforce Analytics learning opportunity that is not “one-size fits all.”
- Hear from a dozen different practitioners from a variety of industry backgrounds.
- Participate in 7 best practice workforce analytics presenter-lead discussions plus engage in an interactive session to round out the day.
- Learn about Big Data from someone who has actually implemented it.
- Network with colleagues who are facing the same analytics challenges you are.
- Experience a day filled with best practices, instead of playing buzzword bingo or listening to the latest marketing pitch.
- Receive great value, just $445 (members) or $545 (non-members) for the one-day forum.
- Add the pre-forum “Advanced Staffing Analytics” class on Tuesday afternoon, October 15, 2013, to round out a truly worthwhile experience. http://bit.ly/IHRIM_StaffingAnalytics2013
Presenting companies are:
- Big Data for HR (Intuit), 10 Dashboard Best Practices (Intermountain Healthcare)
- Moving in the Right Direction: Process to Hire the Best (Penske)
- Got Predictive Analytics (BASF and Towers Watson)
- Making HR Relevant: Using Data to Measure Impact Not Just Action, (SAP)
- Infographics: Fundamentals of Design (Deloitte)
- Are You Ready to Ride the Next Wave: Getting ahead of the analytics revolution (Visier)
I look forward to seeing all of you there!
For more information, go to: http://bit.ly/IHRIM_2013WorkforceAnalyticsForum