Partner with IHRIM
Engage with HR leaders 365 Days a Year
By 2027, the market for HR technology is expected to reach nearly US$40 billion. Don’t wait for an annual conference to showcase your solutions – HR technology buyers and stakeholders are making investments year-round and you can’t afford to miss out.
Whether your company is looking to showcase a new product or provide insights into the latest HR trends, IHRIM needs to be your first call.
Vendors and Consulting Firms Can Become Strategic Partners, Not Just Sponsors.
Got a subject matter expert who understands Blockchain for HR or Candidate Relationship Management? They could participate in a webinar or build a community. Want to explain how HR can use data to improve decision-making? Showcase your product in our Technology Review Council.
Our community is a unique target audience for your ideas, products, services, and industry experience. IHRIM takes the time to understand your business and marketing goals, shifting your involvement with IHRIM from simple sponsorships to truly rewarding partnerships.
Partnering with IHRIM Makes Sense.
- Industry Credibility – Since 1980, IHRIM has been the preferred resource used by HR technology professionals for industry news, knowledge and networking.
- Efficient Marketing Spend – Campaigns targeted at IHRIM members hit an audience where 97% can and do make HR technology purchasing decisions.
- Highly Qualified Audience – IHRIM is the exclusive source for new and updated knowledge in human resources and related technologies, offering education to the world’s leading HR technology practitioners.
IHRIM Continues to Evolve: Recent News
- IHRIM recently launched a new website for our industry journal – Workforce Solutions Review – to facilitate more discussion on the topics included in each article – check out WSR today!
- IHRIM has increased the number of HR technology certification courses to meet the demand for qualified experts in deploying talent management software
Examples of Partnering Opportunities
Our Media Kit – available at the top of the page – illustrates the full list of partnership opportunities. Here are some examples, with prices starting at:
- Webinar: $3,000
- Member Survey: $1,000
- IHRIM Website Banner: $1,000
- Workforce Solutions Review Print Ad: $575
- Workforce Solutions Review Buyers Guide: $400
- Email Blast: $350
- Presentation to the Technology Review Council: $250
- Blog: $250