The world of HR technology is experiencing incredible, rapid change.
Five years ago, many HR technology leaders were still deciding between on-premise and cloud software. Today, these same leaders are faced with the daunting challenge of managing robust, integrated, and secure talent management systems while keeping up with the “digitalization of HR” that includes artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, mobile, and chatbots. It’s no wonder that HR software market is worth USD$14 billion.
As the market grows, so too does the role of the HR technology professional, balancing technical expertise with business acumen, technology strategy, and management of the user experience.
- Operate an efficient HRIT function by managing technology projects, deployments, infrastructure, and integrations, providing your users with 24/7 access to the tools and data they need, all while keeping track of ever-changing legal and ethical regulations
- Use technology to improve the effectiveness of HR by delivering applications that address the entire recruit-to-retire spectrum
- Deliver a memorable employee experience that supports the physical, cultural, social, and individual preferences of your workforce
Since 1980, the International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM) has been the leading membership association for HR information management professionals and offers you a unique community that blends education, collaboration and professional certification.
- Providing unparalleled education and professional development opportunities through our virtual events, educational courses, and webinars
- Offering an industry-standard certification program – the Human Resource Information Professional (HRIP) – to recognize your expertise
- Facilitating an HR information management community for the sharing of best practices, professional collaboration and networking in person and virtually through our private online communities
- Supporting job-seekers via the Online Career Center
- Delivering peer-reviewed insights through the Workforce Solutions Review, a print and online journal dedicated to best practices in HR technology
- Building partnerships with HR associations, academic institutions, and private firms to research trends and current issues facing the HR technology industry
IHRIM HRIP Certified Resources Study
Respondents believe projects with an IHRIM HRIP Certified resource are:
Raven Intel is a free, online community to help Enterprise Software customers independently find their perfect Consulting partner.