Since 1980, the International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM) has been the leading membership association for HR information management professionals and offers you a unique community that blends education, collaboration and professional certification. IHRIM is committed to advancing the profession by:
- Providing unparalleled education and professional development opportunities through our conference, educational courses and webinars. These offerings foster intelligent HR system investments and effective solutions to business challenges.
- Offering a certification program – the Human Resource Information Professional (HRIP) – that allows experienced professionals working with HR information systems to be recognized for their knowledge and experience.
- Facilitating an HR information management community for the sharing of best practices, professional collaboration and networking in person and virtually through IHRIM’s LinkedIn group, an online community, which provides a central hub for more than 4100 people in our industry to create, catalog and share knowledge articles and HR technology solutions and post comments.
- Supporting the Human Resource Information Management (HRIM) Foundation, a nonprofit organization that promotes scholarships, research and education to drive innovation, and the use of technology and information management in the HR profession.
IHRIM provides unbiased information on cutting-edge HRIM solutions via:
- IHRIM’s Annual Conference, which delivers the perfect blend of networking, education and technological solutions for issues facing HR and HR systems professionals today and in the future.
- Access to HR systems and solutions vendors, who can provide product information to help members decide what strategic investments to make.
- Publications that provide the knowledge members need in the rapidly changing world of HR information and technology.
- Online access to HR technology job opportunities.