Membership in IHRIM provides you with a wealth of opportunities to expand your knowledge, build your skill set, advance your career and connect with the largest HR information management community in the world.
…a community, an educator, an information warehouse, a news source.
…a voice, a partner, an opportunity, a job lead.
…driven by its mission to be the leading professional association for knowledge, education, and solutions supporting the Human Resource Information Management community.
…your need to continually learn and grow professionally. Whether it’s finding answers to issues or networking with those in the HRIM community, IHRIM membership gives you the tools and connections you need to solve problems and keep your career moving forward.
As a member of IHRIM, you gain instant access to valuable member benefits designed to give you immediate return on your investment:
- Webinars covering a vast array of HRIM topics, including the presentation slides.
- Convenient, flexible access to complimentary webinar recordings.
- Discounted registrations to our “can’t miss” educational courses.
- Complimentary subscription to the Workforce Solutions Review, the premier magazine for the HRIM profession (online and searchable).
- Subscription to SmartBriefs Newsletter for real-time HR Industry news.
- Resource library of templates, checklists and other tools to help you do your job better.
- Industry benchmark studies.
- LinkedIn, our member-generated online community group where you can connect with fellow members to forge new professional relationships, ask questions, share solutions and enhance your career success.
- Virtual connections via IHRIM’s membership directory and groups within our online community.
- Further your career skills and networking through our volunteer opportunities.
- Access to Career Center with national job listings.
- IHRIM offers the Human Resource Information Professional (HRIP) Certification Program, the only professional certification program for HR systems/information management professionals. Membership provides you with special member rates for preparatory materials, the review course and the HRIP exam fees.