Membership in IHRIM provides you with a wealth of opportunities to expand your knowledge, build your skill set, advance your career and connect with the largest HR information management community in the world.
Congratulations to Greg Lohman and Terri Lucas, the winners of the Amazon gift cards in the drawing for completing the IHRIM membership survey!
…a community, an educator, an information warehouse, a news source.
…a voice, a partner, an opportunity, a job lead.
…driven by its mission to be the leading professional association for knowledge, education, and solutions supporting the Human Resource Information Management community.
…your need to continually learn and grow professionally. Whether it’s finding answers to issues or networking with those in the HRIM community, IHRIM membership gives you the tools and connections you need to solve problems and keep your career moving forward.
As a member of IHRIM, you gain instant access to valuable member benefits designed to give you immediate return on your investment:
- Webinars covering a vast array of HRIM topics, all free to members.
- Convenient, flexible access to complimentary webinar recordings.
- Discounted registrations to our “can’t miss” educational courses that can be held onsite at your location, topical forums and annual Conference.
- Complimentary subscription to the Workforce Solutions Review, the premier magazine for the HRIM profession (online and searchable).
- Discounted pricing on conference recordings and publications.
- Access to online past conference presentations.
- Subscription to SmartBriefs Newsletter for real-time HR Industry news.
- Resource library of templates, checklists and other tools to help you do your job better.
- Industry benchmark studies.
- LinkedIn, our member-generated online community group where you can connect with fellow members to forge new professional relationships, ask questions, share solutions and enhance your career success.
- Virtual connections via IHRIM’s membership directory.
- Further your career skills and networking through our volunteer opportunities.
- Access to Career Center with national job listings.
- IHRIM offers the Human Resource Information Professional (HRIP) Certification Program, the only professional certification program for HR systems/information management professionals. Membership provides you with special member rates for preparatory materials and courses and the HRIP exam fees.